How to use this site / Cómo utilizar este sitio
- Use ‘Select Language’ at right to convert pages into other languages (to return to English, use the ‘Show original’ option above) / Utilice el ‘Select Language’ a la derecha para convertir las páginas en otros idiomas (para volver al Inglés, utilice la opción “Show Original” situado arriba)
- Use the links to the right to explore posts in each category
- If you need assistance using this site, send email to email@example.com (no spaces)
- Click the logo at the top of the page to return to this introduction
- This site and its contents are only a starting point; take the time to learn about fair housing from a number of credible and widely recognized sources. Please read the above Waiver of Liability before browsing the site.
The Fair Housing Forum is a community of Idaho stakeholders dedicated to open and respectful discussion of issues impacting housing consumers, providers and advocates. We welcome diverse opinions, explore areas of common interest and strive to address real or perceived barriers to fair housing in Idaho.
LEP (Limited English Proficiency) resources are available on this site. Use them as part of your plan to provide equal access to all clients, because customer service is “welcome” in any language.
Forum members support education and outreach opportunities throughout Idaho. These include the Fair Housing Art Competition and Calendar, conferences and Fair Housing Month events. This site serves as a clearinghouse for fair housing and related information of interest to all fair housing stakeholders. Read more about us…