Members of the Idaho Access Project spoke with several dozen architects, attorneys, and fair housing advocates on May 5 as part of the Intermountain Fair Housing Council’s 2023 workshop series. While the focus was on access in all aspects of life, the session included a comparison between fair housing design and construction requirements and Visitability.
- Inclusive planning and design for mobility, access, safety and connectivity;
- Visitability in single-family residential housing development;
- Inclusive Recreation and Tourism, and
- Integrating people with disabilities in civic, cultural and
- Presentation (includes links to videos and resources): IAP May Session_IFHC
- Session Video: