Thanks to a FHIP-EOI Grant from HUD, IHFA is hosting a series on Fair Housing aimed at housing providers and professionals. The first two Spring 2021 sessions are described as Intermediate-level content for those with a basic understanding of fair housing essentials.
It is strongly recommended that you attend a Fair Housing Basics Event prior to the Intermediate sessions, or you can click here to watch this HUD-produced Fair Housing Basics video training by Kristina Miller.
The third session is an open format to offer participants a chance to explore specific questions or situations.
Session Recordings (posted after session completion)
- March 16, 2021 | Intermediate Session 2 video | Chat file
- March 23, 2021 | Advanced Q&A video | Chat file
- The Intermediate presentation for Session 1 and 2 can be downloaded and viewed here: Steven_Penny Fair Housing Intermediate.
- Introductory slides are available here: March 2021 FHIP_EOI Webinars.
More sessions scheduled for April, 2021 (w Tomlinson Associates Attorney David Penny)
- April 6, 2021 | Fair Housing Basics for Housing Professionals
- April 13, 2021 | Fair Housing Basics for Housing Professionals
- April 20, 2021 | Fair Housing for Transitional Housing and Shelter Providers