This American Life broadcast a history of the Fair Housing Act, the factors leading up to it, the individuals and agencies who played different roles in it’s evolution, and what it means to our society and the actual people affected by discrimination. Radio worth listening to. Podcast available after 11/24/13 here.
How to use this site / Cómo utilizar este sitio
- Use ‘Select Language’ at right to convert pages into other languages (to return to English, use the ‘Show original’ option above) / Utilice el ‘Select Language’ a la derecha para convertir las páginas en otros idiomas (para volver al Inglés, utilice la opción “Show Original” situado arriba)
- Use the links to the right to explore posts in each category
- If you need assistance using this site, send an email.
- Click the logo at the top of the page to return to this introduction
- This site and its contents are only a starting point; take the time to learn about fair housing from a number of credible and widely recognized sources. Please read the above Waiver of Liability before browsing the site.
Housing Information and Referral
Many Idahoans are struggling with housing insecurity during the economic downturn. Information and referral providers can serve as a guide for those seeking housing resources or strategies. Continue reading
Read or listen to a story on refugee resettlement in Idaho.