The Partners for Rural America and Idaho Rural Partnership are hosting the virtual 2021 Rural Conference October 14, 15. Both groups largely focus on rural housing, economic and community development and have been focused on pandemic response and recovery for rural economies.
Fair housing partners are encouraged to participate to learn more about issues specific to rural communities.
- Thursday, October 14 and Friday, October 15
- 9am to 1pm MDT (both days)
- $15 through Friday, October 8
- $25 after Friday, October 8
Rural practitioners and representatives from over a dozen states will come together to present plenary sessions on the following topics:
- Rural population and growth trends
- Broadband and the digital economy
- Housing challenges and solutions
- Rural recovery and resiliency
- Community engagement and leadership development