JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
INTERMOUNTAIN FAIR HOUSING COUNCIL
The Intermountain Fair Housing Council of Idaho is seeking an Executive Director to join our office located in Boise, Idaho. The Council is a non-profit organization that promotes fair housing practices for housing providers and consumers throughout Idaho.
The Council’s purpose is enforcement of the federal Fair Housing Act, protecting individuals against housing discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status or disability. The Council’s Executive Director’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- directing all aspects of the Council’s fair housing enforcement program, including complaint intake, investigation, testing, and complaint resolution via mediation, administrative or judicial alternatives;
- providing for the Council’s fair housing enforcement and education strategies, projects and activities;
- planning, implementing, managing and evaluating the Council’s functional capacities and achievements;
- planning and management of all Administrative systems, fiscal, personnel, technology, inventory, record keeping and reporting; and,
- fund raising and/or grant development and contracts.
Minimum requirements are a Bachelors Degree or 1-5 years social service, legal advocacy or case management experience. Pay is $25 per hour, plus paid vacation/sick leave and reimbursement for medical coverage. Reimbursement for relocation is not available.
Interested candidates should send resumes along with a list of references by Friday, June 22, 2012, to:
Dina M. Flores-Brewer, Board of Directors
Intermountain Fair Housing Council
350 N. 9th Street, Ste. M200
Boise, ID 83702
Fax: (208) 383-0715
The Intermountain Fair Housing Council of Idaho is an equal opportunity employer.